8.08.2011

Weekend Recap: Summer Chef Series Week 3

I hope everyone did something fun this weekend. I was really wishing I was up in Seattle for Seafair! All you PNWers, I am jealous! But luckily I had a relatively productive weekend. I found a coupon online for the Birkam North Scottsdale studio, which I wasted no time printing off and using. $30 for unlimited use for a month! Smokin' deal if you ask me. Anyway, I then worked at the Summer Chef Series at the Phoenix Public Market, where I actually got to prepare the plates in the back! Seriously delicious food made by Chrysa Robertson  of Ranch Pinot. 4 salads including: Grilled Beef Salad, Grilled Butternut-Lentil Salad (my favorite), Watermelon-Cucumber Salad, and Shaved Summer Squash Salad;  One tasty dessert: Panna Cotta w/ Lemon Vermena.


 Stuffing my face post class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...