4.26.2011

Beetle Mania

I found this dynamic duo, that call themselves The Lindström Effect, while browsing Studio Sweet Studio .  They've created this AWESOME series of beetle prints, entitled, "Entomological Studies" which can be purchase through their  bigcartel store.  Each insect is its own picture. I have this fascination with botanical prints and insect prints and these little guys are winners!  Maybe you need one...or two?
This also made me think of these incredible belts / jewelry, which were made & featured on Atlantis Home several times last year....

Photo Source

Although I would never be able to pull off this Bolongaro Trevor number, I immediately thought of it to tie in the theme with the other two items. But if you feel you could pull this off, you can find this dress at House of Fraser.


Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...